Claims PPI Scotland
PPI Claim Scotland (PPICS) reclaims payment protection insurance (PPI) for clients across Scotland.
Make that PPI claim!
Get your PPI ball rolling today and you could be enjoying your PPI compensation monies sooner that you think.
Making a claim with PPI Claim Scotland is straight-forward and hassle free.
1. Account paperwork
- Get digging in the loft, the cellar, under the bed or wherever it is that you keep your bank statements, account information!
2. Have it all to hand when you call us.
- •We need as much information from you as possible about accounts details, dates, loan amounts etc. the more information we have, the more detailed the letter of complaint will be.
3. Sit back and let us do all the work...
- we write all the letters of complaint (one letter is needed per account)
- we send it
- still not heard anything? Let us know and we chase it
- Got an offer of PPI compensation? BEFORE you accept it check with us that this is the right amount. If it isn't we can advise you further or you can choose to accept.
Why is PPI Claim Scotland one of Scotland’s leading claims management companies?
We are trusted and respected throughout the industry for the amazing service we offer our customers:
- We will only take on genuine cases of PPI compensation claims- in other words, our extensive initial information gathering exercise with our customers means we build genuine cases for PPI claims. If you do not have PPI on your accounts – or we cannot prove that you have – then we will not take you claim further.
- We are also honest. Some accounts do have PPI on them. Occasionally, although PPI was massively mis-sold to thousands of customers, there are cases where PPI was a genuine sale. In the unlikely event that this is the case, we will tell you.
- We do not offer wild guarantees when it comes to successful PPI compensation claims. We offer straight-forward, easy-to-understand advice on your case.
- We do not send unsolicited text messages or emails telling customers how much they are owed – no-one can know this until the facts and figures of the case have been considered. The average payout is £2,750 but it can be a lot less, as well as being substantially more for some customers.
- If you contact us but decide not to continue, then that is fine! You are under no obligation when you call us. Neither will we plague you with phone calls afterwards.
- We keep you up to date with the progress of your case on a regular basis and in the format you want – this could be a quick phone call, a text or even emails.
- There are no up-front fees and you pay us, once you have received your PPI cheque
There is nothing simpler! contact PPI Claim Scotland to make you claim back you mis-sold PPI claim today.